Where: Cass Count Fairgrounds, Weeping Water, NE 68463
When: Site opens at 5 pm Friday, August 24. Site closes 10 am Sunday, August 26
Fees: Site fee is $15.00 for adults, $10.00 with membership discount, youth is $10.00 for ages 6-17, and children 5 and under are free. Keep in mind, the age of majority in Nebraska is 19.
Make checks payable to: SCA, Inc. – Barony of Mag Mor
Lunch Inn & Feast: Lunch $5, Feast $10. Menu TBA, please contact the Event Steward with any dietary concerns.
Lord Fastmundr Eldjarnsson, called Fasti
1630 Denby pl
Lincoln, NE 68505
402-570-2010 or email@example.com
- Armored Combat
- Children’s Activities
- Cut and Thrust
- A&S Show and Tell
- A Blank Borders Competition for Mag Mor Baronial Scrolls
- A Children’s A&S Competition: Something Norse, in any medium
- From the Southeast: Take I-29 north to Nebraska Hwy 2 (towards Nebraska City). Continue west to US Hwy 75. Go north on US Hwy 75 to Nebraska Hwy 1E and turn left (west). Go approximately 12 miles and turn left on 144th St. Site is on the right.
- From the Northeast: Take your best route to US Hwy 75. Go south to Nebraska Hwy 1E and turn right (west). Go approximately 12 miles and turn left on 144th St. Site is on the right.
- From the west (Lincoln): Take your best route to US Hwy 6 (that’s O Street) and go east for about 25 miles. Turn left onto Nebraska Hwy 50N and go 7 miles. Turn right onto Nebraska Hwy 1E for 2 miles. Turn right onto 144th Street. Site is on the right.
Post expires at 2:47pm on Thursday August 30th, 2018