Saturday, June 14th
Entertainment by the Falcon Wring Dancers NEW !!!!!
Cooks Participating will receive:
· Printing FREE for your food booklets or recipes
· A Thank you gift for participating
· Posted on the Cooks Guild Website a Group Selfie
· We will be collecting monetary donations (on site) and will divide the funds amongst those sponsoring a table to help defray your cost.
· Simonne will pay for 20 food booklets or recipe cards. You are encouraged to demonstrate your historical knowledge to educate the populace on your cultural food. See additional information on Printing below
Please offer your talents & tasty bites and sponsor a table. Help the Cooks Guild to continue to build its excellent reputation of historical cultural food education.
· You will have a set amount of space for your food display. (More on this later).
· Create Cultural Ambiance: You are encouraged to dress up your table space with time-period specific ambiance … table coverings, dishes, it all gives our guests a better idea of “how it was”.
· Bring your own Prep table. You can set the prep table around the outside of the Shelter perimeter. Get a few friends to help be part of your team.
· Bring a period looking lantern to light up your table space, as it gets dark outside.
How to Sign up
· Please fill out the enclosed form and email it to Simonne (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Tables planned thus far are:
Japanese = Mistress Gwen a’Brooke
Middle eastern = Lady Lily de Vale
FREE Printing Information:
This is your opportunity to demonstrate your cookery knowledge. Suggestions: have the recipes in the original language from the manuscript and the English translation; add references, interesting facts about your culture etc.….
Food Booklets Design:
· Max space: type on both sides of a 8 X 11 (regular size) printing paper
· Send as a PC or MAC WORD doc. Or MAC Pages doc.
· Color will be parchment
· You can design it how you like (folded it in half, tri-fold etc.…)
· You get the same amount of space.
· Number of recipe cards per page will depend on your design. Make sure the font is large enough for people to read.
Deadline to get copy to Simone is FRIDAY, JUNE 6th Midnight. ((No exceptions)))—-Don’t wait till the last minute. Start planning now and get your copy in ASAP
Cultural Food Table Form—- (Email to Simonne)
SCA Name and title: __________________________________________________________
Mundane Name: ____________________________________________________________
Other contact information ___________________________________________________
Food Table Information
The culture I will be representing is ___________________________________________
I would like to have printed ________ 20 food booklets or ____________ ?
Recipe cards(Choose one of the above).
Comments or Questions (please add any questions or comments you have now. You can always contact me later when questions arise). Thank you for sharing your talents and cookery knowledge,
HL Simonne Marguerite de La Rochelle (Cyndy Mehrer)
Lilies 28 TOC Organizer
Facebook is my preferred contact